Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver Download – The PIXMA MG2922 is really a compact Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One printer that provides true ease and remarkable affordability. Copy, scan and print from nearly any place across the home with its wi-fi capability.
And which has a greatest color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, the MG2922 enables you to generate wonderful prints at your house. The PIXMA MG2922 functions the astounding benefit of PIXMA Printing Methods (PPS). PPS can make it straightforward to print pics.
Canon PIXMA MG2922
Files straight from your cell device from almost any place. With the Cloud printing purpose you could print your documents making use of pick out well-known on-line Cloud companies, these kinds of as, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox®,
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG2922
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG2922 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.