Canon PIXMA MG2924 Driver Download – The PIXMA MG2924 is usually a compact Wi-fi Inkjet Photograph All-In-One printer that provides authentic benefit and remarkable affordability. Copy, scan and print from practically everywhere around the.
Property with its wireless capability.five And by using a utmost coloration resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi,2 the MG2924 enables you to produce stunning prints at your home. The PIXMA MG2924 attributes the amazing usefulness of.
Canon PIXMA MG2924
PIXMA Printing Remedies (PPS).6 PPS can make it simple to print and scan pics or documents directly from your suitable cell gadget from pretty much everywhere. Together with the cloud printing purpose you can print your files employing pick out preferred on the web cloud services,
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG2924
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG2924 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.