Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA MG2950 offers all of the essentials, which includes wireless link for cell print. Aimed squarely for the college student and home markets, the printer is on the market in black or white and has a neat,
Entrance is deeply undercut, decreasing the general footprint if the machine is open for printing. Unusually for the Canon printer, it feeds paper from the tray for the rear, that may hold up to 60 sheets, and feeds out to some telescopic output tray with the entrance.
Canon PIXMA MG2950
Getting this straight paper route causes it to be easier to print on card, mainly because it does not should make the a hundred and eighty diploma convert that media in the front-loading printer has to. On best, the straightforward A4 scanner has no Automatic.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG2950
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG2950 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.