Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver Download – Canon Pixma House MG2960 Wi-fi Inkjet MFC Printer is surely an day-to-day alternative for printing, copying and scanning in your house. With wi-fi and mobile gadget connectivity supported,
Wi-fi printer, so it could simplicity you to definitely print out the assignment where ever you happen to be as well as in at any time. You just need to connect it to internet connection to operate this printer. The other is that this printer connects to.
Canon PIXMA MG2960
PIXMA cloud url to generate you simply print your pics in the social media marketing, such as Fb, Twitter, even in Google generate. The opposite is about printing pace that is certainly about 8.0 ipm for black and white colour, and 4.0 ipm for colored printing.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG2960
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG2960 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.