Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA MG3040 Inkjet Photograph Printer permits you to scan, copy and print swiftly from a solitary machine. The multi-functioned printer is Wi-Fi enabled and appropriate to become placed.
Canon PRINT app for iOS and Android give printing from mobile phones. You can additionally print wirelessly from your WLAN PictBridge-compatible video camera, while Access Point Method means mobile individuals could attach to the printer also without a Wi-Fi network.
Canon PIXMA MG3040
PIXMA Cloud Link, accessed with the Canon PRINT app, you could now publish from popular social media and also cloud services consisting of Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox,
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG3040
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG3040 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.