Canon PIXMA MG3052 Driver Download – The Canon Pixma MG3052 Printer allows wireless printing from laptops and PCs together with smartphones and tablets using the Canon PRINT app, when cloud printing suggests you do not need to be in the home for getting your prints begun.
Immediately join equipment in the home with Obtain Issue Manner to wirelessly utilize the printer devoid of even needing to be on the identical Wi-Fi network. For times when you’ve no time and energy to spare, documents is usually scanned and despatched specifically.
Canon PIXMA MG3052
For innovative inspiration, the printer involves My Graphic Backyard for Mac or Computer system, which organises all pics in one easy-to-use area ahead of generating special picture layouts mechanically, making gorgeous shows and prints probable in an fast.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG3052
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG3052 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.