Canon PIXMA MG3080 Driver Download – The PIXMA MG3080 collection’ PENALTY cartridge program supplies crisp document concept and in addition top-notch photos in both colours alongside with mono.Count on efficiency in all of your endeavor.
Cellular in addition as cloud printing Making use of PIXMA Cloud Url, accessed in the Canon PRINT software, you might now publish from chosen social networking sites in addition as cloud methods consisting of Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox,
Canon PIXMA MG3080
Dimension printing Get hold of innovatively and publish your photos in Instagram-style using this printer, making it viable to release in square dimensions at this time.Print wirelessly Guidance for Google Cloud Publish in combination with the Canon PRINT.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG3080
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG3080 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.