Canon PIXMA MG3110 Driver Download – PIXMA MG3110 It may be your excellent choice for each day printing at your home. It’s simple to be used for obtaining high-quality results. You’ll be able to experience its positive aspects once you have tried it!.
PIXMA MG3110 has been made to get style and design you can see from your shiny and elegant black situation. Even, it could possibly be far more fantastic when it is mixed while using the subtle handle panel that you could uncover over the still left aspect in the printer.
Canon PIXMA MG3110
Then, the mix of all them undoubtedly would make the printer driver possess a terrific search. So, it is no surprise if this printer can accommodate the decoration of your respective operating space while in the ideal way. Also, the Canon PIXMA MG3110 is likewise supported.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG3110
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG3110 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.