Canon PIXMA MG3210 Driver Download – The Pixma MG3210 directly in your Personal computer through USB, or network it utilizing the built-in Wi-Fi. The unit’s flip-up 2.4-inch Liquid crystal display screen is easy to browse, and makes utilizing the printer.
Possessing to move your fingers to individuals buttons is actually a squander of time and effort. the Alright button and four-way cursor control would suffice. The Pixma MG3210 also functions SD Card and Memory Stick slots for printing images or offloading scans.
Canon PIXMA MG3210
Paper-handling capabilities about the Pixma MG3210 are modest, however enough for home use. You receive an individual 100-sheet letter/legal enter tray at the entrance of your unit, along with a 50-sheet output tray instantly above it.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG3210
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG3210 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.