Canon PIXMA MG3580 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG3580 Application application and driver Obtain and install– The PIXMA MG3520 incorporates fantastic print high quality and outstanding convenience in one portable bundle.
Its hybrid ink system integrates dye ink for vivid shades too as black pigment ink for crisp, sharp information. Publish attractive, indeterminate pictures at home by having an optimum print diverse hues resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi making use of Smaller PRINT head innovation.
Canon PIXMA MG3580
Just what is substantially additional, eco-friendly Auto Duplex Printing permits you to publish at once on both sides of your paper moreover to might assist in cutting down paper utilization by about 50%.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG3580
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG3580 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.