Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Download – The Canon Pixma MG3620 is actually a bare-bones wi-fi multifunction unit for those who never choose to pay more for capabilities they do not need to have. You won’t find an Liquid crystal display.
Scanner lid usually takes up the majority of the top with the unit; you lift it to reveal the scanner platen. To the remaining on the lid, a management panel with buttons lets you switch between basic letter-size paper and four x 6-inch photo paper,
Canon PIXMA MG3620
There exists just one paper tray, which means you will have to swap in picture paper when it is time to print out photographs. You drive the 4 x 6-inch photo paper many of the way in to the paper tray, but the ridge shaped from the enter tray’s hinge.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG3620
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG3620 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.