Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver Download – The Canon Pixma MG5120 has a fashionable, understated design that we could see fitting right into a front room just as easily because it would within an office. It truly is all-black, shiny, and sleek-looking,
We noticed this correct away during the design and style. The other two AIOs sport a trendy interface with particular buttons that gentle up when the machine is on, and others that mild up contextually, after they may well need to be made use of.
Canon PIXMA MG5120
Scanning bed is within the leading of the unit. The lid is slim and light, and it feels like it could be dislocated quickly should you be not cautious. The scanner can accommodate files and pictures as huge as eight.5×11.7 inches at a highest resolution of one,200×2,400dpi.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG5120
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG5120 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.