Canon Pixma MG5160 Driver Download – Canon Pixma MG5160 packs a great deal of capabilities for its price. It is a good-value all-in-one that ensures top quality photograph and also file printing at 9600dpi ideal resolution. It furthermore incorporates a 2400dpi scanner that allows.
Exceptional top quality mono and color xeroxing. The Canon Pixma MG5160 flaunts excellent standalone features, because of its glossy handle program, increased by a 6cm color Liquid crystal display. Possibly the one challenge together with.
Canon Pixma MG5160
The MG5160 is that it doesn’t sustain Wi-Fi connectivity, likewise as is really a small little bit slower when compared with a lot of other people versions. The Canon Pixma MG5160 resembles many the various other models from Canon with its glossy black area.
Printer Specifications Canon Pixma MG5160
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon Pixma MG5160 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.