Canon PIXMA MG5280 Driver Download – PIXMA MG5260 printer. Together with the quickest delivery to the market place, our local gurus are all set to serve you. Great value, fantastic customer service and top-quality solutions. Purchase on the web and obtain.
A photocopy of hand -written notes was nearly equivalent through the original; similar to the Canon PIXMA iX6860, refined facts picked up entirely. Regardless of a whole lot much more complicated information, the Pixma MG5280 Printer duplicating purpose.
Canon PIXMA MG5280
Demand clever at the same time as helpful printer to employ in day by day functions as well as specifications, you’ll be able to select this remarkable inkjet printer which makes it true. The entry might be quite a bit less complicated also as make us.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG5280
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG5280 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.