Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Download – The Pixma MG5320 provides a thinner silhouette than we’re utilised to observing from Canon, incorporating a unique structure with folding trays to cut back its total footprint. The printer actions seventeen.
MG5320 also charges $50 below the MG5320 mainly because it does not element a touch-screen panel. We in fact want the extra challenging buttons about the manage panel, since they help it become simpler to promptly locate the required buttons to obtain a job.
Canon PIXMA MG5320
Major from the printer is dwelling to your one-touch copy, scan, and print buttons, but you also receive a tactile house button as well as a circular dial that clicks while you scroll by menus on the 3-inch Lcd screen. You’ll be able to regulate,
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG5320
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG5320 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.