Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver Download – Canon’s all-in-one printers tend to be amid our favourites, while the corporation tends to do very best in the £100+ mark. Even so, the Canon Pixma MG5550 can be a £70 MFP with five particular person ink cartridges, an automated duplexer, cloud printing when it truly is related to the wi-fi network as well as a color display. This mix of options is one we’re accustomed to seeing.
The MG5550 has two black ink cartridges: dye-based black for picture printing and also a pigmented black cartridge for sharp document printing. Pigmented inks will not bleed, bringing about much more specific lettering, notably to the style of low-grade paper typically offered in supermarkets. At typical excellent, the MG5550’s mono text prints are certainly sharp and darkish and printed at a alternatively swift 11.3ppm.
Canon PIXMA MG5550
MG5550’s brief conventional print velocity implies there’s minor being gained in terms of velocity by printing at draft excellent; draft text prints emerged at eleven.5ppm. Having said that, draft mode utilizes a lot less ink and looks equally as sharp, only with thinner lettering. Shut assessment reveals that draft lettering is a very little much more jagged than its full-quality equivalent, but it really does not exhibit at a look.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG5550
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG5550 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.