How do I get my CanonIJsetup Scanner Software? CanonIJsetup is an application that allows you to scan photos, documents, etc easily. You can complete from scanning to saving at one time by simply clicking the corresponding icon in the IJ Scan Utility main screen.
What Can You Do with IJ Scan Utility?
Scan Easily according to Purposes
You can scan by simply clicking an icon such as Auto to scan easily, Photo to scan with settings suitable for photos, or Document to sharpen text in a document or magazine for better readability, according to the item type or your purpose.
Launch the IJ Scan Utility
To run, select IJ Scan Utility in the appropriate location.
- Windows 10: From the Start menu, select All Apps > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility. If you do not see this, type IJ Scan Utility in the search bar.
- Windows 8: Select IJ Scan Utility on the Start screen. (If IJ Scan Utility is not displayed on the Start screen, select the Search charm, then search for “IJ Scan Utility.”)
- Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP: From the Start menu, select All Programs > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility > IJ Scan Utility to start IJ Scan Utility.
- If you do not see IJ Scan Utility in the Start menu, it can be found here:
C:Program Files (x86)CanonIJ Scan UtilitySCANUTILITY.EXE
CanonIJsetup for Windows
Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary for WindowsVer.1.0.5 Support For OS Windows 10/8.1/87/Vista 32-64bit]
Canon IJ Network Scan Utility Support for OS (Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, Windows XP SP2/SP3/Windows XP x64 and Windows 2000)
File Name: ndwin250a_ntwin250aen.exe
CanonIJsetup for Mac
IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac OS 10.13/macOS v10.12/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/Mac OS X v10.8)
File version: 2.3.5
File language: Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
File size: 25MB
For scanning, be sure to install this software (Canon IJ Scan Utility 2).
To use this software, the ICA scanner driver also needs to be installed.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.