Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Download – The MG3520 includes a built-in Wi-Fi receiver for printing and scanning. Easily share the printer with other computers with your dwelling community. In combination with wi-fi printing, the MG3520 features wi-fi scanning,
PIXMA MG3520 options AirPrint™ that permits you to definitely print instantly out of your iPhone®, iPad®or iPod touch® wirelessly, when built-in Wi-Fi® know-how makes it possible for you to definitely print and scan wirelessly from pretty much anyplace.
Canon PIXMA MG3520
About your own home.3 The MG3520 also provides Vehicle Electric power On, a practical feature that mechanically powers up the printer whenever you mail a photograph or doc to be printed. Entire High definition Motion picture Print4 turns your favorite Hd film.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG3520
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG3520 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.