Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver Download – PIXMA MG5140 comes as driving print observed through the style and design and also the large caliber in functioning. All issues regarded as, for this example, it’s possible you’ll obtain that it’s extraordinary and advanced glance.
It arrives in darkish and smooth plan which benefits you to definitely in shape it with in just in the habitation like a house office. The PIXMA MG5140 consolidates price with awesome photolab-quality prints for all the kinfolk. Value smoother levels and grain.
Canon PIXMA MG5140
Sans price pictures on account of 1pl ink globules as well as a print perseverance of all around 9600×2400 dpi. Paper print fees are a extraordinary nine.seven ipm in mono and likewise six.one ipm in shading. An incredible 10x15cm imprecise photograph.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG5140
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG5140 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.