Canon PIXMA MG5600 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG5600 Review- The Canon PIXMA MG5600 has actually been regarded properly as the very ideal printer which can use you the simplest different performances for instance printing, scanning, in addition as copying. So following that, you can undoubtedly have the capacity to enhance the efficiency too as efficiency of one’s do the job during the finest strategy.
This merchandise is cordless and in addition multifunction. You do not require wire likewise as you capable to do some works during the same time like; printing, scanning and likewise copying. The shade end result has superior definition; 4800 x 1200 with two plies technology. The most amazing, Canon PIXMA MG5600 has 3.five inch Liquid crystal display screen to preview your task. You are also in the position to modify likewise as revise your occupation with impression cropping attribute and red eye adjustment.
Canon PIXMA MG5600
Practical experience many of the comfort and worth you require and also the high quality you motivation using the multifunction PIXMA MG5600. It can make any print, scan or duplicate occupation easy because of its big selection of connectivity alternatives and is particularly in particular suited to printing household photos.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG5600
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG5600 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.