Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver Download – Canon’s PIXMA MG6450 seems to be a tad similar to a product refresh from the middle of its life-cycle. It is a home inkjet all-in-one, aimed additional on the picture enthusiast or university student than any person running a business from home. It’s a five ink printer with a pigmented black ink along with it is picture black counterpart, making sure that plain paper prints can use the faster drying formulation. Canon takes advantage of a slightly squatter, black-box style, having a 75mm Lcd set into its shallowly-raked regulate panel, the equipment appears to be like sleek and sensible. The flatbed scanner lid has a pleasurable, dotted texture to it as well as whole of your handle panel lifts up and swings back again in the Thunderbirds-like way,
To expose the 5 ink cartridges sitting down inside the thermal print head. The controls them selves really do not consist of a touchscreen, even so the three tender keys in front of the Lcd nevertheless make command on the machine really easy. You will discover two memory card slots in the front panel from the printer, for SD and MemoryStick cards. Paper dealing with is down to the 2 fold-down trays, the main becoming the entrance panel of your printer. This requires nearly 100 sheets of plain paper, or photo paper – there is no different picture tray. Paper feeds out to your next tray, but can be supported by a swivel-out paper stop in the bottom 1. It feels a little bit makeshift and provides the printer a major general footprint. Computer software features the strangely named My Image Backyard for simple graphic modifying and Easy-WebPrint EX for printing web content.
Canon PIXMA MG6450
Installation in the 5 ink cartridges is usually a straightforward clip-in process. There is a USB socket for the back again, but most clients will select the wireless link, as this gives direct back links to cellular units, like Android and iOS, and remote print by way of PIXMA Cloud Connection.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG6450
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG6450 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.