Canon PIXMA MG6110 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG6110 this printer might be considered as a single from the extremely best should you ever hold the picture print. That is because this printer has these great options that should certainly present you the complete printing which you involve including nexts. Canon Pixma MG6110 Printer Assistance Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP, Mac OS® X v10.four.11 to v10.six.x. Aside from its fast printing pace, the sharp in addition to crisp information is a thing that this printer materials.
That’s because of the fact that Canon PIXMA MG6110 is making use of the general of 5 diverse ink storage tanks that should surely supply you the detailed shade print. With the supplemental grey container, you can also make confident the shade accuracy of the printer is something that you choose to basically have. Like Canon Pixma MG5250, guaranteeing that this printer provides you with the perfect shade print, the total of in excess of six,000 nozzles are used on the head of the printer to offer you the incredibly in depth dots of 1 pixel.
Canon PIXMA MG6110
Setting up the Canon Printer is simple despite the way you decide to link it to a computer system, and also the instalment disc presents onscreen guidelines to direct you by means of a few solutions: 802.eleven b/g/n wireless, an Ethernet cord, or an easy USB cable. You can either pick the straightforward Install or even the Tailored Put in which allows you choose the added capabilities you desire consisting of Easy-PhotoPrint EX-SPOUSE for managing your electronic images,
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG6110
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG6110 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.